Thursday, August 16, 2012

Grammy Camp

Rhett had a wonderful time at "Grammy Camp" last week.  His older cousin, Luke, has always gone to Grammy Camp for a week each summer, and this was R's first time to go.  He spent four nights in Hot Springs with Lane's parents, and they stayed super busy!  I'm going to let Rhett help with this post so he can tell about his week:
***
The first afternoon I went to the alligator farm it was really fun!
Me and Grammy
wow!
The baby alligators were so cute.  This one is four years old.
Snapping turtles
Bobba & me at the overlook
downtown Hot Springs
Visited the bookstore--one of my favorite things to do.
CAT in the HAT
Liked getting to stay up late and watch a movie on the iPad then sleep on the couch.
And I love bowling!
Proud I got a Spare
Playing in the arcade
I also got to spend some time with Katie and Luke.
Purple shakes @ The Purple Cow

at Mid-America Museum
Going into underground Arkansas
Making a nanobot
We also went out on the lake one evening and swam at the dock
Went to Jasons for a Burger

No picture, but I also went to a movie, Craft Store and Miniature golf,

Thank you, Bobba & Grammy, for having me over for such a fun time and a great summer memory. 
*****
Rhett came home with some new toys for himself, and he also brought gifts for Alexee & Crosby!
Being nice to my siblings

2 comments:

Candy said...

LOVE when Rhett blogs, great job buddy! :) Such fun, sweet memories for summer 2012. :)

Jacquie Wallace said...

I am SO stealing this idea!!! Love it!!