Sunday, September 23, 2012

Spiders, Donuts & Wildwood Park

We've had a nice weekend.  Friday Crosby made handprint spider paintings (Pinterest) while R & A were at school.  (This little box of Crayola washable paints has been the best investment).
Saturday morning the kids were up way too early, but we were still slow to actually get moving for breakfast.  I ran out to pick up Shipley donuts.  I love C's hair in this picture.  :)
Sweet kids
After breakfast we decided to get outside and enjoy the gorgeous weather.  We wanted to go somewhere that wasn't crowded, so we went to Wildwood Park just to walk around the lake and let the kids burn some energy.
Just for fun, here's a picture of R & A sitting on that same rock at Wildwood in 2008.  We used this picture for our Christmas card that year.  Time goes so fast.  
We were happy to have our friend Leigh Ann and her two boys meet us there.
We went to eat lunch at Panera Bread, then Rhett went over to Jackson's house for the afternoon.  Crosby took a long nap, Lane updated computer software and I hung out with Alexee--we painted a burlap pumpkin and she played on the iPad.  In the last picture she is showing her VERY WIGGLY bottom tooth (stay tuned).

1 comments:

Heather said...

I'm doing the spider handprint with Benn!! Super cute. Love the pics from the lake too. Miss you...