Alexee had a fantastic time celebrating her friend Kylie's 6th birthday yesterday afternoon. I was so glad that the rain stopped in time for the party because it was scheduled to be outdoors, and I knew all the girls were looking forward to it. It was a little bit chilly, but we bundled up and that made it feel like fall! (The day before it was 80 degrees and I wore flip-flops to the park! Crazy Arkansas weather.) My neighbor, Jennifer, let the boys play at her house while I drove Alexee and three other little girls on our street to the pumpkin-painting party at Maumelle Park!
Guessing how many pieces of candy-corn were in the bowl.
Kylie's mom had everything set up so cute!
snack time
After they'd had snacks and played on the playground, it was time to paint the pumpkins.
She loves to paint--she had so much fun! And it was a treat for me to get to stay and hang out with the girls. I was thankful that Jennifer invited the boys over to play! I feel like it is a little bit difficult to have individual time with the kids. It's always refreshing to have an opportunity to focus on one child for a few hours and really be engaged in what they are doing.
Happy Birthday, K (in orange)--so glad you and Alexee are friends!
What a great group!














2 comments:
What a sweet party! I'm so glad you and Alexee got this time together :)
looks like a super fun party!!!
Post a Comment