As soon as Crosby woke up from his Sunday afternoon nap, the kids all wanted to go to the park, but they couldn't agree on which one. The boys wanted to go to the church playground, and Rhett said it was the only park that was fun because it has a tall lookout tower and things to climb. Alexee wanted to go somewhere with swings so that she could show me how she'd learned to swing by herself, and she said that the church playground would not be fun at all because it has no swings. So...because I apparently lack any sort of useful negotiation skills (or maybe I'm just really nice? ha!), we went to two parks so that everyone would be happy. (They wouldn't admit it, but I think they all three had fun at both places.)
First we went to the church playground. Rhett climbed to the top of this pole, and then of course Crosby wanted to try. I loved their teamwork effort--they were able to boost him a few feet from the ground. :)
Next we went to this playground not far from the church. It's one of my favorites because of all the trees. There's a duck pond nearby that they asked to go to, but after almost stepping on a large water snake there last summer, I told them it would have to be freezing temperatures before I'd go near there again.
They're getting so big!
Crazy playground hair and self portraits
Alexee was very happy to show me how she could go! She had me take a video of her to send to Lane.
Sweet times with them.













2 comments:
your such a fun mama--making everyone happy! :) Love all the pics. They are all getting so big!
Fun pics of those sweet kiddos!!
Post a Comment