Just a few more pre-Christmas things that I want to remember...
Alexee is really into trying to write things these days. She was practicing writing "Merry Christmas"--so sweet.
She came home from school early one day because the nurse thought she had pink eye. (Don't know if it was or not, but it was better the next day and she went back to school.) She must have been really tired from all the holiday rush. She fell asleep on the couch right before time for me to get Rhett, but Lane was off that day so she was able to stay and get a nice nap. Her teacher's favorite things are Diet Coke and chocolate. One day she asked me if she could take a can of our Coke to school for a surprise for her teacher. The next day she asked if I'd buy a chocolate bar for her to take. I love her giving heart. :)
Bogart got groomed for the holidays, complete with Christmas scarf.
On the wall outside of C's class
The last day of school before break was PJ and reading day--here they are ready to go with blankets and Pillow Pets.
I made a double batch of peanut clusters for neighbors and family.
After school they loved delivering sweets to the neighbors.
They also got to open an early gift that afternoon: their Christmas PJs
Giving C a Rudolph nose
(blurry) Rudolphs
That afternoon was also our painting "class". Everyone had a canvas and charcoal, and I drew a Santa for them, asking them to follow along step-by-step.
They all did a good job listening--it was fun!
outside for spraying with sealer
Another project: photo ornaments for Lane's parents:
back of ornaments:
Making Snickerdoodles

























2 comments:
What sweetness! Merry Christmas!
Their Santas were darling!! What a neat project!
Happy New Year to all the family!
Post a Comment