Lane didn't have to work last Saturday, so we went out to lunch at Big Orange, then I took the kids to the playground while Lane did an online training course. It was another beautiful afternoon! It was nice to have a relaxing weekend before school started.
Here are a few pictures from the playground. Alexee always finds flowers to pick. :)
Sunday morning.
It was promotion Sunday at church. The kids all moved to new classrooms. Since we are often there for both services, Rhett now has the opportunity to serve as a student volunteer in the 4 year old classroom. So he was a helper in C's classroom! Crosby was so excited, and I think Rhett really enjoyed it. The student volunteers help with snacks, crafts and playground time. :) The kids are at such fun ages right now--I'd like to freeze time!













0 comments:
Post a Comment