Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving.  We went to Hot Springs to spend the holiday with Lane's family.  

I wanted to include pictures of a few crafts that A and C did at school and church (Rhett didn't bring home any crafts that I know of):
 I loved Crosby's thankful tree and menu, especially the red velvet cake---Mmmm!
When we arrived at Lane's brother's house, Katie was decorating some really neat leaf cupcakes, and she let the kids help her.
They loved the icing.
They even made caramel acorns for the cupcake tray--so cute!
The view of fall leaves from the dining room window was so pretty, and Grammy even brought the "Thanksgiving Mouse" over from Warren.  Luke made this for her years ago, and it is always part of the Thanksgiving decor.  I love special traditions.
Thank you to Lance and Jennifer for hosting--it was such a nice day.
Lane and his Dad visiting; Kent & Beulah enjoying the appetizers
Luke was so sweet to let the boys hang out in his room.  I'm pretty sure C will be asking for a drum set soon.
Enjoying cupcakes
Kent & Katie played the piano after lunch.
Luke is almost finished with his first semester of college.  I cannot believe that is possible.  He should still be Crosby's age!
Grammy, Bobba and their 5 grandchildren; our family
Beulah & Jennifer
We spent the night at Lane's parents' place Thursday night.  Bogart always makes himself right at home.  ;)  We are so grateful for our family.

0 comments: