Lane was off work on New Year's Eve, so we all went out to breakfast at IHOP. From there we split up: Lane and Rhett went to PetSmart, Home Depot and the Apple store while I took Alexee and Crosby to Hobby Lobby and the indoor play area at the church. Then Lane dropped Rhett off at the movie theater so I could take the kids to see Frozen. I'd heard several people say that they liked it, and we did too! The kids sat so still and never got bored, and I thought it was super cute! We all enjoyed it! We ran home for just a few minutes after the movie then the kids went to the dentist with me to get my permanent crown put on (for the tooth that I had to have a root canal on back in mid-November...it's been a long process but I think my tooth is finally fine). From there we went to the park to meet Alexee's friend Morgan and her family. It was chilly, but it was good to see friends and get some fresh air!
Fun at the park:
We had no plans for NYE night, which was fine with us. We're always happy with a quiet night at home. I picked up a pizza for the kids, and Lane and I had our usual popcorn and Sonic drinks. I was only able to stay awake until 10:30, but I think L was still on a different schedule because of his string of night shifts, so he woke me up a few minutes before midnight.
B loves popcorn!
Happy New Year!
(great photography, huh!) :)
Welcome 2014!!!











0 comments:
Post a Comment