Alexee is always coming up with some sort of craft that she wants to do. Today she decided to make herself some shoes. She got the construction paper :) and glitter glue and went to work on her design. She asked me to trace around her feet to get the shape/size. Then she cut pieces to make the covers over the toes. She got a little frustrated with me when I was trying to help her glue those top pieces on so that they'd be the right size for her foot. First they were too tight, then too loose. When they were too loose, she said, "Oh, just leave it like that. That way I'll be able to wear these for a couple of years." :) She cracks me up. She added "rubies" and "diamonds" for the finishing touches. She is so much fun!
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


5 comments:
Oh my goodness, this is TOO stinkin' cute!!! She is def creative like you. :)
I love them! Too cute!!
Cute, cute... she is going to be so talented just like her momma!
Such a neat kid!! And is obviously talented like her Mama!! People might be lining up at Neiman's some day to buy those fancy Alexee shoes!!
She is SO cute!! I love that she wants to wear them for a couple of years! LOL! I can't wait to have a little girl!
Post a Comment