Sunday, March 31, 2013

Joey Goes to Kindergarten

Catching up with several posts today...

Last Thursday was Alexee's turn to be the Teacher-of-the-Day.  One of the many benefits of that special role is that you get to bring one show & tell item to school.  Alexee asked me a while back if I could bring Joey to her classroom for her that day.  I'd forgotten to follow-up with Mrs. D to see if that would be okay, but luckily we were able to get it approved on short notice and Joey made his first trip to Kindergarten! 
She was so happy to get to show him to her friends!  She stood up front while Mrs. D asked her some questions about Joey so that the class could learn more about him.  I just love the smile on her face!  The kids thought he was great and giggled when he started squeaking and eating a snap pea.  
 Mrs. D let Alexee take Joey around the carpet so that everyone could have a turn petting him.
At the end of his visit, Joey was given some space on the rug so that everyone could see him walk around.  I think they all enjoyed meeting him!  :)

1 comments:

Claire said...

How utterly adorable - Alexee looks pleased as punch to be showing him off! I love when my pupils bring their pets into school for us to enjoy!