July 27--We took Alexee to get her ears pierced. She'd been thinking about it for a year or so, and Lane and I were both fine with letting her do it when she decided she was ready. She was excited and a little nervous, but she did great. They look really cute, and she has been very responsible with taking care of them.
August 3--Rhett had 6th grade football equipment checkout. He was proud of his new helmet and pads! Lane also helped him with the fitting of his mouthpiece so he'd be ready for his first practice. I hope he has a fun (and safe!) season. I'm so proud of him for trying something new.
Sweet girl relaxing in the hammock.
We went mini-golfing one day when L was off work.
Lots of swimming...C was invited to the pool with two buddies from Kindergarten! He had the best day!
R went to a birthday party, so I took A, C and two of their friends to swim during the party.
Then one evening I just took R, A & C to the pool for a little while before dinner. Fun memories!
A & C took two additional tennis lessons at the park with Miss Maggie. She showed us several drills that they can keep working on. Hopefully Rhett will want to try it too.













1 comments:
She was so proud of her ears being pierced! Sweet girl! <3
Post a Comment