I took Alexee in for her 2 year check-up yesterday morning. No shots necessary this time--hooray for that! She's a healthy girl, for which we're very very grateful!
Her in the waiting area at the pediatric clinic:
Getting herself dressed after her check-up. She didn't want help.
When we got home, we found two exciting packages on the front step. One was a birthday gift from Mo & Granddad since they were not able to come to the party on Saturday. It was in really cute paper that I almost hated to unwrap!
But I'm glad I did because look at this precious little dress! I wish it was Sunday so I could dress her in it for church! I don't know if you can tell in the photo, but the little smocked part is cherries.
The other package was the monogrammed pillow shams that we ordered for the spare bed in C's room. I'll post pictures once we get everything in order...right now the house is a MESS as we try to rearrange and get organized for the nursery.
Escape to the Country With Me
8 months ago


7 comments:
Alexee's little dress is just the cutest ....can't wait to see her in it!
Love the monogrammed pillowcases for Crosby's room. What's the theme...airplanes? Or did I just dream that up? I have been in the state of confustion the past 3 weeks....har!
Can't wait to see the new baby's room when you post pictures. Do Bren and Randy have power yet? Steve called to tell me we got ours back last night.
He was a happy camper! The Boys and Dawson were too!
THose are adorable!
LOVE that dress! Alexee will be so cute in it!
And I love the monogrammed shams!!! I can't wait to see the nursery!
The pillow shams are really cool! Thanking God for a healthy, great checkup! Happy Birthday Alexee!!!
Wow that IS a pretty present! I wouldn't have wanted to unwrap it either! Cute dress though, so yes, it was worth it. :P
I saw a sign and a Hair Bow Hanger on Kelly's Korner that you made for Harper.
I have to little girls Katie 2yrs old and Chloe 1 and
Do you sell your hair bow hangers??
I just loved the one u did for Harper
I love that dress!!! She will look so sweet in it. I also like the font on the shams--those will look great! Hope you had a good weekend!
Post a Comment