I haven't posted hair bow holder pictures in a while, so I thought I'd catch up.
I loved doing this one for my friend Tonya because the colors were different than most I've painted, and I'd never painted a Raggedy Ann doll before. It was fun! She ordered it for her friend Annabelle's 1st Birthday.

Since there wasn't room for an "a" on the canvas, I painted a wooden letter and tied it into the ribbon. I liked how it turned out.






This one was for my sister's friend.

"A" has been a popular letter for these lately.

And this was for Heather's friend's new baby

And I just finished this one yesterday. I did it to coordinate with the fabrics below.



If your little girl needs a place to hang all her pretty bows, I'd love to hear from you!
Bow holders: $40 + $5 shipping
jleahgarner@gmail.com




2 comments:
I wish I had inherited (ha!) your talent! These are all adorable, love them!
Jamie, You look so beautiful in that blue dress! I just had to comment and tell you so! :-)
Post a Comment