Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cleaning Mood

Yesterday I woke up in a cleaning mood.  I made muffins for the kids for breakfast, then decided to take everything out of the entryway closet and try to get it organized.  It was such a mess.  I hate clutter, and I love to throw things away.  
Before and After:
Then I decided to rearrange the round table in the entryway (based on an idea from Kelly's tour of P. Allen Smith's house).  He didn't have picture frames on his table, so I think mine looks too cluttered.  I might rearrange again/remove some things.  After C's nap, they played in the sprinkler for a while until we heard thunder rumbling not too far away.  We got a very brief, much-needed rain shower.  I was hoping it would rain all night!

While I was cleaning out the closet, Alexee was at our neighbor's house for Kindergarten playgroup.  I borrowed these pictures from Jennifer.  They did two crafts, ate cupcakes and had fun playing with each other.  School starts in about SIX weeks!  :(

Alexee, Natalie, Kylie & Olivia
(Three of the girls missed this time.)
Making bottle cap necklaces:
Showing the paper dolls they made:

0 comments: