Lots more vacation photos...
Beautiful flowers surrounding the pool. They had such pretty landscaping.
Crosby & Everett's toys all lined up. :)
On Wednesday afternoon, Lane, Rhett, Tim and Ethan went to see a movie. I took Crosby and Alexee to Target to grab a few more groceries and let them each choose a new toy. Crosby got this Iron Man helmet and Alexee chose a princess coloring pad with markers and crayons. She and Ella had a lot of fun coloring when we got back to the house. We played for a while then we all went back to meet the guys for dinner after the movie.
Dinner at Cactus Cantina
I love the beach in the early morning and late evening. We went out to look for shells one morning after the waves had been so rough and found a lot. Alexee loved collecting shells!
Alexee's footprints
Rhett looks so grown up to me. I just can't believe it--where does the time go?
Loved the screened-in porch there!
Crosby's feelings about sunscreen. :(
There was a storm way off in the distance one night after dinner. We sat on the porch and watched the lightning over the ocean.On Friday the five of us went to LuLu's for lunch and then went to play mini golf at Pirate's Island. We had a great table overlooking the water, and I thought the food was great. The kids all had fun golfing! They even won three free games that can be used at any Pirate's Island. We hope to use those in Hot Springs soon.
We made a giant sand mermaid one day.
Alexee made S'mores for everyone--yum! She's sweet and thoughtful and such a helper.
My favorite meal was probably at Oyster House. Lane and I both love seafood, and Rhett likes a lot of it too. Crosby fell asleep on the way there, so I sat in the car with him to let him nap while we waited for our table. He woke up in a good mood, especially when the kids' meals came with colorful plastic alligators!
I love you, Rhett, Alexee & Crosby!
It was a great trip. Candy, we really enjoyed our time with y'all--thanks so much for traveling with us. I hope we can get together again very soon!
































1 comments:
I'm pretty sure we sat at the same exact table at Lu Lu's!!! LOL!!! :) And I wrote our name in the sand and took a pic the last morning we were there. :) You took some really good pictures! We had an amazing week with ya'll. Enjoyed every minute of it! I'm still laughing about--"can I have a cookie" every few minutes! ;)
Post a Comment