Alexee has spent a lot of time sorting through all the shells she collected at the beach. She had two friends over today and let them each take some home.
I saw in the new Paula Deen magazine that Paula has been busy with shell projects, too! I thought these shell shoes were funny and showed them to Alexee. She would probably have a great time crafting with Paula!
We've been swimming twice. We've had such an unusually cool spring, but summer temperatures are definitely here now--probably to stay. They had fun at the pool with friends. It's so nice that Alexee can swim this year.
Yesterday afternoon we made a trip to the new children's library. They had their picture made by the "read" sign, then ran straight inside to the DVD section. I did make them all check out books too, just to make myself feel better.
(Do you like C's Batman gloves? He wears them everywhere we go.)
This morning we went out for donuts then went to the park to play before it got really hot. We had the whole park to ourselves!











2 comments:
Y'all are always doing fun stuff! And we love the gloves!
I got tickled at the gloves. :)
Post a Comment