Last Thursday afternoon Micaela and I took the kids to pick blueberries. Crosby wanted to stay with Mo, so he's not in these pictures. The other four seemed to have a good time though. Rhett complained about having bugs buzzing around his ears and finding three ticks crawling on his leg, but otherwise it was fine. It was nice that, unlike blackberries, there were no stickers to deal with. We filled two buckets really quickly, and the blueberries were very tasty!
Aunt Kala, Alexee and Jeryn
Rhett & Jaiden in the shade
This picture is funny to me--The girls smiling sweetly, Rhett's red face and Jeryn eating the berries.
Now what to do with all these!? Do you have any great blueberry recipes to share? :)












1 comments:
Well, I'm not a big blueberry eater, but I'm sure I can dig up some recipes.....and there's always Pinterest! Looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment