Thursday, December 31, 2015

December Fun

Quick recap of December, leading up to Christmas:

Alexee started playing basketball!  (Crosby is playing, too, but his games didn't start until the first weekend of January.)  The girls' team played in a local tournament, which Alexee really enjoyed.
Christmas card photos
We were late getting our real tree up this year because of our Disney trip.  Lane and I went to Home Depot one day after we got back into town and bought a small tree.  They didn't have many left to choose from, but I thought it was cute.  :)
Rhett was a narrator in the drama club presentation of A Christmas Carol.  The kids all did great!
We made roll-out sugar cookies.  A lot of effort, but a fun holiday activity!
Lane made party mix.
I made peanut clusters for us and the neighbors.
We went to SDC one evening to drink hot chocolate and look at lights.  It was CHILLY!

We rode the train so we could hear the Christmas story.
Last day of school before Christmas break!  Everyone had PJ day!
I helped with C's class party.  We made reindeer hats and candy cane ornaments, had a donut-eating contest and played a snowball toss game.  
C made an ornament for us and brought it home from school in this cute bag.  
We had beautiful weather one day, so Alexee, Crosby and I went on a walk through the woods down to the lake.  
We had Christmas carolers stop by one evening--so fun!

0 comments: