I'm way behind in finishing my Disney posts (it is actually February when I'm writing this...can't believe it has been two months since the trip!) and I'm ready to move on, so this will be brief! :) On Friday we went to Hollywood Studios. Maybe no one else would admit it, but I think we were all a little bit tired by this point. (I was definitely ready to go home!) We spent a few hours at the park then went back to the resort to swim. Alexee and Crosby finally had a chance to meet Minnie though, and everyone liked the Toy Story 3D ride and lunch at the diner.
Sorcerer Mickey was cute!
Lunch at the 50's diner
Toy Story!
Saturday morning we packed up, loaded everything in the rental car then went to Epcot for a few hours because our flight wasn't until late afternoon. I didn't think to take a Magic Band photo until the last day!
The kids tried Coca-Cola products from around the world. They decided they liked the U.S. version best.
Our last stop was the Cronut stand at Epcot.
The resort had such pretty landscaping...this is just a few of the pretty plants there.
It was a wonderful week together, and I am so glad we were able to go! The kids have already started asking when we can go again. :)
The trip home went fine. It was a direct flight, but it still seemed to take a long time because we were so anxious to get home, and we still had a 3 hour drive from the Little Rock airport. We really wished we were flying into the airport that was 45 minutes from our house!
We couldn't wait to pick Bogart up from my parents! They met us in a grocery store parking lot that night. He had a fun stay with them (he slept on this little mat beside their bed), but I think he was really happy to be home too.
We missed him!!!

















0 comments:
Post a Comment