Thursday, December 31, 2015

Disney: Day 5 MK/Very Merry Christmas Party

Thursday morning we had breakfast at the hotel (Kona Cafe) then spent several hours at Magic Kingdom.  That afternoon the kids went swimming then we went back to MK for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.  
pictures from day 5:
Chip & Dale were really cute!
More character meetings!
Mine Train
We all liked Monsters, Inc Laugh Floor.
Dole Whip!  
Frozen treats back at the hotel.
Thursday evening we had tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.  I think the park closed at 7:00 pm, but with a Christmas Party band you could stay until midnight.  It took a while for it to clear out, but it eventually seemed less crowded.  We were able to meet characters (I think it only took about 20 minutes to meet Elsa and Anna), and Lane and Rhett rode more rides.
This was a favorite ride.
Rhett making faces on the ride camera!  :)
Amazing fireworks--so fun to watch!
So thankful for this time together as a family.  
The parade was fun!
And the lights on the castle were awesome too!
We almost made it until midnight.  The kids were still very merry, but I have to admit I was getting very tired!  When we left the park around 11:30 it was "snowing" on Main Street!  What a fun day!

0 comments: