Jamie - so cute! When you get done with all of these - I'm going to have you do one for me. Could you do a Bible Verse? I have an idea and I know you'd make it cute! I have LOTS of time so it would be no rush!
I saw your snack request on Kelly's mom's comment page. Yesterday, I made treat bags for my women's SS group. I took the rod pretzels, broke them in half and dipped half of them in either chocolate or white bark and then sprinkled Valentine's pink/white/red sprinkles on them. I put about 6 or 7 in a small cellphane Valentine bag that I got at Dollar Tree. I added a verse on there that had "love" in it. My 6-year-old son loved these and asked if I would bring these to his class on Thursday instead of cupcakes. Something new for me and pretty simple. I made about 16 bags in an hour. I meant to do it at Christmas and never got around to it! :) I love your art!
I love those. I've been wanting to do some altered canvas projects and painting projects, but I just don't have time. You'd think an Art teacher would have time to paint! Maybe I just have too many projects going at once???
8 comments:
Oh! That's so cute! I love the color combination!
Jamie - so cute!
When you get done with all of these - I'm going to have you do one for me. Could you do a Bible Verse? I have an idea and I know you'd make it cute!
I have LOTS of time so it would be no rush!
I saw your snack request on Kelly's mom's comment page. Yesterday, I made treat bags for my women's SS group. I took the rod pretzels, broke them in half and dipped half of them in either chocolate or white bark and then sprinkled Valentine's pink/white/red sprinkles on them. I put about 6 or 7 in a small cellphane Valentine bag that I got at Dollar Tree. I added a verse on there that had "love" in it. My 6-year-old son loved these and asked if I would bring these to his class on Thursday instead of cupcakes. Something new for me and pretty simple. I made about 16 bags in an hour. I meant to do it at Christmas and never got around to it! :) I love your art!
Hi I am a friend of Flo's....dropped by to check out your blog. Very cute blog, and you are a very talented lady. Great job on the art!
Awww!! So fun! These are just darling!!
I love those. I've been wanting to do some altered canvas projects and painting projects, but I just don't have time. You'd think an Art teacher would have time to paint! Maybe I just have too many projects going at once???
Looks like fun..that canvas is adorable!
I love your word art!!
Post a Comment