Why would anyone want to stay inside on a beautiful day like today!? It seems like we had an unusually long, snowy winter and then an extra hot/dry summer, but October has made up for both! We have had five perfect-weather weekends, and I'm so thankful for them!
Alexee had a birthday party to go to this morning and our neighbor offered to let her ride with them. Lane wanted to watch the football game and Rhett and I didn't, so we (along with Crosby) went to the new walking/biking bridge. There were lots of people there--jogging, walking dogs, biking, fishing, etc., so I felt safe but it still didn't seem crowded. There was also some sort of bike race going on so people kept passing us for that. I was a little worried about Rhett riding his bike with people trying to go by us, but he did great.




Crosby hasn't been a big fan of the stroller lately, but he did fine today. I think he enjoyed the scenery and maybe even got a little sleepy (he was up bright-and-early today). 




Rhett snapped several pictures, but we never could get Crosby to look--I guess the sun was too bright.

Arkansas River



Crosby hasn't been a big fan of the stroller lately, but he did fine today. I think he enjoyed the scenery and maybe even got a little sleepy (he was up bright-and-early today). 
fall color!

The tree-lined trail was really pretty


Those houses up on the bluff have neat views!

He's growing up so fast! He's wishing for a bigger bike for Christmas.
Rhett snapped several pictures, but we never could get Crosby to look--I guess the sun was too bright.
me with my sweet boys...a fun day

More fall color!



1 comments:
That bridge is really neat. I really like the photos of the trail with all of the tall skinny trees. Sounds like a fun afternoon!
Post a Comment