We had a fun Halloween here. We got off to a rough start with Crosby throwing a huge fit about putting on his jersey, but he got over it and had a great time trick-or-treating with the big kids. I don't know why he hated this jersey so much. Up until Halloween, he loved the helmet and wouldn't wear the shirt (he'd bite it and try to tear it when I put it on him), but when Halloween got here he decided he didn't want to wear the helmet either. He used it to put candy in instead.
Very MAD!

It took both me and Lane to even get his arms in the shirt, then he threw himself on the floor and crawled/scooted around on the tile, screaming and crying and turning bright red. We somehow distracted him and he was fine from then on. He only wore the helmet long enough for me to snap a few pictures, but I thought he looked really cute! Boy, 2 1/2 year olds can be a handful!

Rhett wanted to be a vampire this year. However, he did not want the costume stored in his room for the few weeks leading up to Halloween. He kept it on the top shelf in the kids' bathroom. When I went upstairs to get something on the morning of the 31st, I noticed that he'd moved the costume back to his room and put it on the rocking chair--ready to wear after school. He got dressed as soon as he got home and rode his bike around while wearing the costume. :)
Alexee still loves all things Disney princess and her current favorite is Belle, so that's what she wanted to be. We did her hair in hot rollers and she wore make-up. The weather was nice on Halloween, so she didn't even have to wear a jacket over her dress.















Lane came home early with Crosby, and I walked on with Rhett, Alexee & several of our neighbors. We stopped on the front porch for some candy when we got home. They had a lot of fun, but I think they were tired--we walked a long way!

Alexee still loves all things Disney princess and her current favorite is Belle, so that's what she wanted to be. We did her hair in hot rollers and she wore make-up. The weather was nice on Halloween, so she didn't even have to wear a jacket over her dress.

spooky vampire

pretty princess

playing with neighbors before we started trick-or-treating around our neighborhood

Their first house: Mrs. Becky's. Alexee asked if she could come inside and see her cat-ha! Mrs. B told her that the cat was probably scared and it would probably be best to look another time. :)


They were way too excited to pose for a good picture.

Lane & Crosby

As we were walking along, I looked behind us and noticed this black cat on the sidewalk!

And then we saw these ladies in the street! They were GREAT!

The kids wanted to get a closer look, and Alexee asked me to take her picture with them.


Trick-or-treating with friends

Alexee, Nate, Rhett, Will & Natalie

Kylie, Alexee & Natalie
Lane came home early with Crosby, and I walked on with Rhett, Alexee & several of our neighbors. We stopped on the front porch for some candy when we got home. They had a lot of fun, but I think they were tired--we walked a long way!


2 comments:
they all 3 look adorable in their costumes! Ev has started throwing lots of fits lately too... :( Glad sweet Crobsy calmed down and was able to trick or treat. :) Looks like they had lots of fun!
Love each of the kids Halloween costumes. Being 2 is such a tough thing! Sianna is almost 2.5 and some days are just tough. I'm glad you were able to get the uniform on Crosby and he was able to pull it together to go trick-or-treating. Cute photos.
Post a Comment