Thursday, July 25, 2013

Art Camp

Alexee went to the Matisse camp at Spirited Art this week, and she loved it!  She has already asked if she can go again next summer!
She enjoys doing artistic things, and getting to go and hang out with several of her friends made it extra fun!  This was before and after class on Tuesday:
Such a sweet group of girls--friends are such a blessing!
Day 4 assignment:  Dog on a Skateboard.  But I thought it was so cute how the girls personalized their canvases:  L painted her dachshund;  M painted her lab; and of course Alexee painted her schnauzer, Bogart (complete with beard and red collar).   :)
Little artist wearing her class t-shirt and showing her artwork:
Monday-kite/outdoor scene
Tuesday-giraffe
Wednesday-ice cream cones
Thursday-Bogart on a skateboard (my favorite, but I loved them all!)
  
Great work, Alexee!  You are such a sweet and creative little girl!

2 comments:

Jacquie Wallace said...

Seriously... those are perfect for framing for her room! She could do some for others to put in their nursery. I'm in LOVE!!!

His Doorkeeper said...

I believe she's got her Mama's artistic genes!!