We found out today that Crosby needs to get tubes in his ears. He is scheduled to get them next Tuesday morning. Other than his ear issues, this baby boy is doing great. I think he weighs close to 24 pounds! He's getting heavy to carry around, and he doesn't want to be still for very long. I've seen him stand up on his own in the middle of the floor (not holding onto anything) two or three times. He is eating more and more regular food and losing interest in baby food. He'd rather pick up small pieces to feed himself. He had fresh blueberries for the first time this week, and he seemed to like those. He likes to splash in the bathtub, hammer with the toy hammer, dig in the kitchen drawers/cabinets and dump out Bogart's dogfood and water bowls! He has five teeth--three on the bottom and the two top front. There's a big space between his top front teeth, which I think it so cute. :) He's really ticklish and laughs a lot. He takes two naps and sleeps all night. I still give him a late-night bottle, but I'm cutting back on that. I've been doing only a 4 oz. bottle for about a week now, so I'm trying to eliminate it altogether. I think he'd be fine without it, but I actually like going in his room and holding him while he's asleep every night. He's so busy exploring these days that I don't get to hold him as much any more. He doesn't really wake up, just takes the bottle then sleeps on my shoulder and I don't know that I'm ready to give that up. He's so sweet and cuddly. Two nights ago I kissed his cheek after he had his bottle and he laughed in his sleep. :) He can say "Momma" very clearly now and he can say "Da-da" and something that I think means "Bobo" for Bogart. Can't believe his next milestone post will be his FIRST birthday!
We LOVE you, CGG!







8 comments:
He is so cute!! Love the pictures. I can't believe he is going to be 1 year old next month. I really think that time goes much quicker with the last one. Enjoy your sweet little boy :)
I'm REALLY behind on reading your blog for some crazy reason. I can't believe Crosby is almost ONE! He is so precious! And such a roly polly! i love that! He's just so happy and adorable!
He is adorable, Jamie! I love his sweet little nature!
Can't believe he is already 11 mos. old! Your BABY is turning into a TODDLER!!
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! I could have written this post, minus the sleeping all night! ha!!! :) Everett also has the same amount of teeth, with a big space between the top 2 and I love it! I don't think any of my other kids' teeth were like that! Your little man is precious!
I can't believe Crosby is about to be one. Where has the time gone? I'm sure you say that every day. As Lindsey gets closer to 3 years old, I keep thinking that she's not going to be my "baby" much longer.
All your kids are absolutely precious. I know you feel so blessed every day!
Such a cutie pie. Can't believe our little ones will be one so soon.
He is just adorable...and one blessed 11 month old to have you as his momma! You're such a nurturing mom.
He is a beautiful boy and these pictures are great!
Happy 11 month birthday!
Blessings always,
Kaye
Post a Comment