I guess I haven't been in much of a blogging mood lately. We've been busy with every day routine type stuff, but nothing big that has really inspired me to take pictures and post. Maybe it's part of the spring fever that has hit our house. I've been SO happy to see Easter candy/etc. on the shelves at Kroger, Target, Fresh Market, etc.. I was in Target today and I think they were clearing out space at the back for their patio furniture and lawn stuff!
So here are just a few recent pictures:
On Sunday, Rhett wanted me to take his picture by the computer for an ID badge that he was planning to make. He asked me if I'd take his picture right after church "while he was still dressed up". 
And just for more fun, she arranged the pillows on the floor and jumped off the couch over and over yesterday. She wanted me to jump with her, but I told her I'd be the photographer. (I know--probably not the best/safest thing to let her do, but I did.) She thought her hair was so funny when she looked at this first picture.




Alexee wanted her picture made by the computer too--just for fun. I don't think she cared anything about an ID badge.
And just for more fun, she arranged the pillows on the floor and jumped off the couch over and over yesterday. She wanted me to jump with her, but I told her I'd be the photographer. (I know--probably not the best/safest thing to let her do, but I did.) She thought her hair was so funny when she looked at this first picture.


Last Friday I could tell that Crosby didn't feel very well. He was fussy and he hadn't taken good naps for two days, which is unusual for him. His nose was running again, and I suspected his ear infection was back. So I took him to the doctor Friday after picking Rhett up from school, and he did have a double ear infection. He started another round of medicine and our pediatrician said it was time to see an ENT doctor. Thankfully, the only health issue C has had at all has been ear infections, but we've been dealing with those since late October. We have an ENT appointment later this week. This picture was a the pediatrician's office--Rhett was pretending to be the doctor and look in C's ears.

Alexee has been coloring and using her Disney princess watercolor set a lot the last few days. Rhett asked if I could get him a new box of crayons and markers for school, so at Target today I bought a few new supplies for him and a new box of twistable crayons for Alexee. They colored together for a long time after school this afternoon (without fighting!). I think they look alike in this picture below. (Alexee is convinced that this purple bow matches this outfit perfectly. She likes to choose her own bows now. I'm glad she likes to wear them because there was a time when she would not leave one in her hair, but I wish she'd take a little bit of matching advice!?)
As a little reminder that spring isn't too far away, I bought a "spring mix" bouquet at the grocery store today. I love fresh flowers--they're so cheerful!
This is Parent/Teacher conference week, and I met with R's teacher yesterday right after school. I packed snacks for all three kids and had them sit in the hallway where I could see (hear) them. Miss J says that R is doing great and is ready for the 1st grade! (I'm not ready for that though!)


He seems to be feeling better now. One of his favorite toys right now is this little hammer. He's so cute "fixing" things. He's trying to stand up by himself in the middle of the floor now, and he did let go of the dishwasher and stand without holding onto anything for just a few seconds last weekend.

Alexee has been coloring and using her Disney princess watercolor set a lot the last few days. Rhett asked if I could get him a new box of crayons and markers for school, so at Target today I bought a few new supplies for him and a new box of twistable crayons for Alexee. They colored together for a long time after school this afternoon (without fighting!). I think they look alike in this picture below. (Alexee is convinced that this purple bow matches this outfit perfectly. She likes to choose her own bows now. I'm glad she likes to wear them because there was a time when she would not leave one in her hair, but I wish she'd take a little bit of matching advice!?)
As a little reminder that spring isn't too far away, I bought a "spring mix" bouquet at the grocery store today. I love fresh flowers--they're so cheerful!
This is Parent/Teacher conference week, and I met with R's teacher yesterday right after school. I packed snacks for all three kids and had them sit in the hallway where I could see (hear) them. Miss J says that R is doing great and is ready for the 1st grade! (I'm not ready for that though!)


2 comments:
Love it! Schafer would so totally be joining Alexee in jumping off the couch. Good times.
love all the pics and the update! I've been wondering about ya! :) Your kids are all adorable as always and getting so big! :)
Post a Comment