Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Phone Photos #6

Two months of miscellaneous photos:

Alexees doesn't play with dolls very much yet, but she loves to arrange her stuffed animals, tuck them in, give them books (below), etc. I like to see what she comes up with. She told me yesterday that she had to tuck her animals in her bed because they were all "berry berry sleepy".
I'm not sure when this was, but I like the picture of them together! How blessed I am to have this precious family!
We got C this soft, blue coat for Christmas. He is so snuggly in it!
Cute cute cute!
Rhett and Alexee peeking out the playroom window one morning when we woke up to snow.
I found this one day when I opened up a little notepad to get a sheet of paper. I don't know when he wrote it--maybe one night when we had a babysitter or something? It made my day though. :) Sweet boy--I hope he will always write me notes!
R doesn't mind going to the dentist at all. He had an appointment last week for a regular check up. We stayed in the waiting room for most of his visit. Alexee finally got curious and wanted to go see him, but he was almost done. The hygienist said he was really good and talked so big. They let him borrow sunglasses because of the bright light. They also told him that he has a loose tooth, which he was very excited about!
Crosby in one of my favorite pair of PJs (used to be Rhett's). They're so soft and cozy. This was R's wooden train when he was a baby, too. All three kids have enjoyed playing with it.
The quality of this picture is really bad--it was really dark in the restaurant, but it seems like we have very few pictures of us together so I wanted to include this. We celebrated an early Valentine's dinner date last Friday night, and this was while we were waiting for a table. The food was great, as always. We love Loca Luna's cheese dip!
I used the curling iron on A's hair Sunday morning for church. I told her she looked like Cinderella (or "Cinde-gorilla" as she calls her). Although it's out of focus, I love this picture of her laughing with her little curls and painted nails on Valentine's day. What fun to have a little girl!
Sunday afternoon we all played with blocks.
Monday was President's Day, and R & A had school (wasn't originally scheduled as a school day, but they used it as a snow make-up day). Lane did not have school/work (he started a new rotation--psychiatry--on Tuesday), so we were able to spend the day together! Lane's parents actually came to visit, so they even kept Crosby for us. It was a fun day! We ate lunch, I made a quick trip into the fabric store for samples for Alexee's curtains, we went to Bed Bath & Beyond to get a comforter for A's big girl bed, browsed through Best Buy, picked up the kids from school, took them back home to visit with Grammy and Bobba, then we went to Starbucks for an afternoon coffee. It was bitter cold outside, so it was a perfect afternoon treat!
We made one more stop at Fresh Market for a few things. Lane at the coffee bean station:
Here are the samples I brought home for A's curtains. I decided to go with the stripe for the panels and the white dot (fourth sample down on right) for the valance. I'll hopefully get these finished over the weekend.
Today Crosby and I took Bogart in for his 6 wk. post-surgery check-up. Thankfully he's doing great. C was good company to him while we waited for the vet.

2 comments:

on the eastern journey said...

The photo of you in Starbucks is just perfect! What a great way to spend an afternoon. If Lane's parents ever want to drop by Yichang, we'd be more than happy to leave our kids with them. ha!

Pigtails & Pearls said...

Okay, I am waiting to see those curtains!! I cannot wait. You may need to send me a tutorial! Love the colors!