Monday, February 8, 2010

Surprise Snow Day

We were not expecting this snow! No school again today, but this time we had enough snow to play in. It's the good kind of snow that packs together and makes good snowballs and snowmen!

Alexee and Natalie making snow angels.
View from our front yard--it was snowing so hard for a while! It was really pretty.
Alexee, Rhett & our neighbor, Natalie, with their snowman.
Crosby came outside very briefly after his nap (just for a picture).
Rhett added "hair" to the snowman.
We decided to make snow ice cream (I hope the air was clean!?).
Big bowl of snow
1 can of Eagle Brand
1/2 tsp. vanilla
Mix and eat.

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

I enjoyed the photos on Facebook.

Does the snow ice cream not have sugar??? It sure looks good.

The Keltons said...

Looks so yummy. Wish we had enough snow to make snow ice cream. I have not had it since I was 8 years old.

sherry said...

Thank you Jamie! I have never heard of snow ice cream! Why? I have no idea. So we tried it and it's sooo fun! Our post links back to yours.