Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Three years ago today we welcomed our sweet baby girl to our family! What a wonderful three years it has been!

Yesterday I made her a Red Velvet cake. We were hosting Bible Study last night, so we thought we'd have cake a day early so we could share it with friends.
Before everyone arrived:

Bobby (beside Alexee) has a birthday tomorrow, so we sang to both of them. I told him I hoped he didn't mind a pink cake! :) He has two girls, so he's probably used to it. Alexee tried to blow out the candles...
...and tried...
...and tried...I think Bobby and Rhett finally helped her.
Eating breakfast this morning on her big day (she chooses her own PJs. They are often too small and mis-matched). :)
After breakfast she decided to go to her closet and choose something else to wear. She came back in a t-shirt and tutu:
A few days ago Rhett made her a sweet card. He used the stencil from her doggie party invitation on the card. He drew a cake and wrote "I love you" on it. :)
Tonight we did the traditional birthday dinner at Purple Cow:

We didn't eat one healthy thing:
When we got home she opened her gifts from us (princess costume dress from her brothers and books and pink horse PJs from us):
I think she liked everything! She went to bed wearing the new PJs with the princess dress over them.
Sibling photo...Crosby looks a little awkward, but happy:

Rhett suggested taking a picture of the three of us:

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ALEXANDRA REESE!
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!


We are having family and a few of her friends over for a doggie-themed party on Saturday. More pictures then!

6 comments:

In His Army said...

These pictures are so cute. She seems like such a big girl these days! Happy b-day Alexee from all of us! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Alexee!! She is really growing up!

Judy And Steve

We've Got Scents said...

Happy Birthday Alexee! Hope her day is as special as she is!
Blessings today and always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

Jacquie said...

Happy Birthday, Alexee!!

(I got so tickled at C smiling in the first couple photos!!)

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Alexee! What a fun birthday! Can't wait to see pictures from your puppy party!! If I know your mama, it gonna be cute, cute, cute!

The Keltons said...

Happy Birthday Alexee!!