Tuesday, August 24, 2010

No cavities

Rhett and Alexee had dentist appointments after school today. I hurried there for our 3:00 appointment, but when we all got inside the receptionist apologized and said that she had left me a voicemail saying that they needed to move our appointment to 4:00. Soooo, we sat in the car and watched a DVD. I didn't have the energy to take everyone to do anything else. Six months ago I took Rhett on the wrong day for his appointment! Maybe I'll get it right in March 2011!

Rhett went first to show Alexee how it's done (Alexee's first time in the chair today).
She did great!
Look at Crosby driving the school bus across the chair. :) He looked at EVERYTHING in the whole office. He dug through the toothbrush drawer, pulled on cords and wires, climbed in chairs, etc. My head was spinning when we left.
She was told to "open wide like an alligator"
Showing me the results, I think.
He took a turn in the chair too and even got a toothbrush (maybe just because he'd been chewing on the box!?)
This one was with my phone--I wish it wasn't so bright--but I liked it anyway. Rhett was assisting the assistant with Alexee's cleaning. Maybe he will be a dentist when he grows up?
So after a long afternoon at the dentist office, we had one more event for the day: Rhett's friend's birthday party. Lane dropped him off so I only took two pictures when I went back to pick him up. By this point in the day I was exhausted and too tired to take pictures! R had a blast at the party though--it was at the family life center of a nearby church. He had never been there before. He told me he had fun and that he made several new friends that he can look for on the playground at his school. :)

1 comments:

Jacquie said...

I bet that was one wild dental exam room. Haha!