We want to wish Grammy a very Happy Birthday today!
What a special lady!
Rose Mary, we all love you so much. Hope you've had a wonderful day.

(Grammy & kids, May 2011)
***
Here's the birthday "card" the kids did for her tonight:


They all wanted to be the one to hold the "Grammy" sign, so we had to take turns. :)



They were laughing at Rhett's "mustache" here

***
Before bed they played Freeze Dance. Rhett was in charge of music and A & C danced.




3 comments:
I love to see your three play together so well!
Happy Birthday Rose Mary!!
What a cute idea for Grammy. They look so cute in their jammies. I believe my mom has that exact patterned couch in her living room! :)
Hi! I found your blog through a search for nursery paintings and was wondering if you were currently accepting orders and what your rates were. If you could let me know, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
Aliciasarantis@gmail.com
Alicia
Post a Comment