It has been a rainy, cool Friday. We really needed rain. I hope it rains all weekend! This morning I made Alexee a little ABC matching game. She matched almost all of the upper and lower case letters by herself.

Beauty and the Beast was on TV today, so they snuggled up and watched it. Alexee was more interested in it than Crosby--he didn't watch the whole thing. His favorite show right now is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He gets so excited when he sees that it's on.
Alexee moved the breakfast chairs into the living room and I helped her make a tent.

And we played in the rain for a little while.
Rhett and Alexee have been planning a "sleepover" for tonight (A sleeping in her sleeping bag in R's room). They've been excited about it for a few days. :) Lane works this weekend, so we don't have any big plans. Rhett wants to go to Barnes & Noble, and we need to go shopping for tennis shoes for him to that's on the agenda for tomorrow.***
Update: R & A had fun at their sleepover. Saturday I saw this Sleepover "To-Do" list in Rhett's room. I thought #7 was funny and #10 so sweet. :) They had such a good time that they asked to have another sleepover on Saturday night, only in Alexee's room this time. But R doesn't really like sleeping bags/floors, so they moved back to his room and Alexee brought her sleeping bag along. It made me laugh when I got them settled back into R's room and R said to A: "Alexee, let me make one thing clear to you...I really don't rest very well anywhere except in my own snuggly, cozy bed." Alexee did not seem to care. She slept fine in her sleeping bag.



3 comments:
Glad ya'll got some rain and cooler temps! :) Hope ya'll have a restful weekend! :)
Sounds like a fun day. I love the tent! It makes me wish I was a little younger and could make one for myself!
It has been cold and rainy for sure! I laughed and told mom I brought some of Michigan home to Arkansas {it is like this all the time up there} But yes, we need the rain in the south! : )
Post a Comment