Everyday life...

sharing(?) an icee at A's gymnastics

Found this picture in my wallet. Me with my parents (before my sister was born)

Rhett and two of his buddies eating frozen yogurt at Orange Leaf one day after school

A & C painting

Cute!

At gymnastics

carpool line

Found a turtle while playing in the sprinkler one day

Alexee picked this bouquet on the church playground one Sunday (Monkey Grass blooms, I think)
She gave part of the bouquet to me to put on my nightstand. :) So sweet. I loved looking at them.
And she put one bloom in a cup for the fish to enjoy. :)

Terribly messy car--drives me crazy when my car looks like this.
wearing shoes that cousin Jaiden let her borrow last year (but they were too big then)
Rhett at school one day when I visited the classroom.
We lost Trek last week. :( Poor guy--I'm not sure what went wrong. Alexee cried. The other fish is still alive (Henrietta, which Alexee renamed Dorothy).
Playing kickball in the back yard (A and C fighting about something)

C in the garage
C in the neighbor's yard with neighbor's helmet (I plan to get him a little helmet soon--he loved wearing this one!)

Kids on our street excited to see the ice cream truck Saturday afternoon

Rhett riding his bike-Sunday afternoon

While R rode his bike, Alexee, Crosby and I played with sidewalk chalk


Rhett and friends



1 comments:
I always love your phone photos :) Pic of Alexee with bouquet is one of my favorites ever. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment