This is one of my favorite desserts--can't wait to eat it!

Creamy Banana Pudding
1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
1 large box instant vanilla pudding mix
1 bag Jackson's Vanilla Wafers
1 1/2 cups cold water
1 large (16 oz.) container Cool Whip
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 bananas, sliced
--In a large bowl, combine dry pudding mix, sweetened condensed milk, 1 1/2 cups water and vanilla. Mix thoroughly and place in refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill.
--After pudding mixture is chilled, fold in half of the Cool Whip (8 oz.)
--Pour a layer of the pudding mixture in a large bowl, then layer vanilla wafers, then banana slices
--Repeat the layers: pudding, wafers, bananas
--Top with remaining 8 oz. of Cool Whip
--Chill 2-3 hours before serving, refrigerate leftovers.
*******************
Rhett and Alexee are spending the night with my sister tonight (thanks, Mic!). She asked on Tuesday if they could come over one night this weekend, and they have been looking forward to it all week. It has been fun having extra time with Crosby this evening--it seems so quiet and simple. He took an extra long bath and had fun pouring water back and forth from container to container.
He chose his own PJs then we did puzzles and read lots of books. This is a little John Deer farm book that has a picture of a Gator farm vehicle in it. He kept going back to that page to show me and saying, "I drive that!"
This book is OLD (one of mine when I was little), but it's one of my favorites to read. It's called My Favorite Thing. This page says, "I love to go fishing, even if I don't catch any fish." C counted the fish (and 1 frog).




2 comments:
You shared that Banana Pudding Recipe a long time ago (I think?) and I've made it several times. It is SO good! :)Sweet Crosby is getting so big! Glad you got some one on one time with him. I know your other two are having a blast at your sister's. Hope ya'll have a great Sat together. :)
I'm glad you got to spend some sweet time with C. I don't even like banana pudding, but that looks yummy!!
Post a Comment