Lane had the day off today (yay!) so we were able to have lunch together while the kids were at school/MDO. We decided to try a new burger/sandwich place called Big Orange. We both thought it was really good--we'd definitely go back. Lane had the Farmer's Burger (which included a fried egg), and I had the Blackened Talapia sandwich. We shared fries and a Whopper Malt Shake.

We had a table on the patio, which was nice. It's usually either too hot or too cold for that here, but today was perfect. I love this time of year!

Yum!

After school I took the kids to the playground to enjoy this beautiful weather! A few friends met us there, and we had a great time.



2 comments:
Oh my, that shake looks GOOD!!! :) SO glad you and Lane got to enjoy some time together, that is great!
I just got caught up on your blog. I was WAY behind! Lots of fun reading, though!! I love your little family!
PS - I made your heavenly punch for Maddie's birthday... it was a big hit!! (and everyone else loved it too!)
Post a Comment