Alexee enjoyed celebrating Caroline's birthday with her last weekend. C's Mom had everything decorated so pretty and sweet for the fairy party. As of last night, Alexee still had "fairy dust" (purple glitter) stuck to her head! :) C's Dad did the face painting--doesn't it look great! It even had glitter around the eyes. The girls all received a special hot pink tutu and a wand. I wish I had a picture of the cupcakes with the fairy toppers--very cute.
The four girls on the left (Caroline, Natalie, Addison & Alexee) will all start kindergarten together this fall! On the far right is Hanna, Caroline's older sister.
While Alexee was at the party, I took the boys to Academy Sports so Rhett could look for new Crocs. They didn't have a great selection in his size, but he said he was happy with these chocolate brown ones. I cried that night when I slipped them on and realized they fit me. I know he's growing up fast, but something about his shoes being big enough for me to wear was quite a reality check. :(






0 comments:
Post a Comment