Sunday, April 15, 2012

Saturday at the Zoo

Saturday morning we decided to go out for breakfast and then go to the zoo. The kids voted for Mimi's Cafe because they wanted chocolate chip pancakes.

The usual quiet, relaxing meal :)
The first thing we saw was this zoo docent with his bird, Molly.
I think this guy is so scary.
The chimps were very entertaining yesterday. This little one was cute on the swing. Some of his entertainment was more gross than cute, but the kids still thought it was hilarious.
By the swan pond
Go Hogs!
Looking at the giraffe's bedroom.
At the penguin exhibit
The penguins are always fun to watch!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

The silverback gorillas are my very favorite animal at the zoo, Jamie! I think it is because they are so scary! Haha! : )

Candy said...

How fun, love the zoo! :)

Claire said...

What a fun visit! I love to watch the penguins playing!

Ryan V. said...

Looks like fun! I love the gorillas! Then look so much like old men ha! I say this a lot, but Crosby is getting so big!