(I think these pictures go through March 3rd...I've been meaning to post these for a while.)
Rhett's first school report

This was his resource for his report


sitting on my lap

leaving Fresh Market

At Reid's fun JumpZone b-day party--C had a blast!

at my parents' house

driving in the field

At Mom and Dad's, Crosby has moved out of the crib--he slept with me last time we were there. He's so sweet!
Two tired kids! Alexee doesn't look very comfortable!

shoe shopping at Academy Sports

R wanted to take a look at the bb guns while we were at Academy

Relaxing in the waiting room at the doctor's office

It's always fun (wild) to take all three of them to a doctor's appointment!

sidewalk chalk afternoon

:)


usual Sunday breakfast: donuts at church

backyard baseball game
Crosby's ice cream. I asked him if I could try a bite, and he said, "No. You wouldn't like it." Ha!
Lane helping Alexee practice on her bike (no training wheels)

Out for a walk



Nature findings from our walk



0 comments:
Post a Comment