Friday, April 27, 2012

Girls' Lunch

This morning Alexee came up with the idea that we should go out for a girls' lunch.  Lane was off so he and Crosby hung out here while I took Alexee to eat at Milford Track.  We rarely go there, but the food is great.  It is located in the lobby of an office building that sits on this pretty lake.  There are geese and swans on the lake, but the signs warn you that the swans are nesting and are therefore "aggressive".  We found this to be true.  Alexee stopped to pick up a feather near some landscaping, and I guess the swan thought she was trying to get its eggs or something.  The swan was swimming several yards away, but when it saw her it spread its wings, hissed and started swimming super fast toward us!  Alexee screamed, but I couldn't keep from laughing.  No one was hurt.  :)

 Waiting for our food...
We tried several times to take a picture of ourselves:
 A's fruit bowl
 my pear and praline salad
 photo by Alexee
 We had fun girl time!
 The landscaping there was pretty.




afternoon fun

5 comments:

Candy said...

What a fun idea Alexee had! :) Glad ya'll had a some girl time-sweet! Hope ya'll have a great weekend. :) (ps--one big difference between us-you keep your blog updated and I don't) ha! :)

Jill said...

Wow...your salad looks yummy, and I love A's hair!

Kayla said...

what a sweet post...and memory! :)

Ryan V. said...

Such sweet girl time! Love the pics. You did a great job on A's hair! She's a doll!

sandra said...

I remember eating here with you and Jenny! What a fun lunch. So glad you and Alexee got some girl time.