Today I made a trip to Home Depot to get a few plants for the porch. I had planned to also get lumber and topsoil to make a very small raised-bed garden, but I didn't get that accomplished. It was crowded so it took longer than I expected to choose plants, and I still had to go to the grocery store before time to get the kids. I planted caladiums, petunias and ivy in the three pots on our fronts steps, then the kids helped me with the back yard when they got home. We replaced a daylily that had died, planted a hibiscus, geranium and mint plant. We're soaking morning glory seeds overnight and plan to plant those by the fence tomorrow afternoon.
Crosby watering the hydrangea and Alexee digging up a worm.
Hopefully I can use this for mint tea this summer.
One of my favorite things to do! Now if I can just remember to water them...







2 comments:
You've had a busy day! : ) Looks great, Jamie!
so fun! I spent the day in the flowerbeds myself! Got tired of having to replace plants every few months so I finally invested in perennials.
Post a Comment