Saturday, April 21, 2012

This Week

I haven't been in much of a blogging mood lately anyway, but now I see that Blogger has "changed its look" so I don't know how to move pictures, etc. I'll see what this post looks like... 
*Update:  Doesn't look good--sorry for the messy post.  I don't like the captions because the font is smaller.


Crosby had a stomach ache for several days, so we stayed close to home Monday-Wednesday.  He took a three hour nap one day, which is very unusual.  By Thursday he was back to his usual happy and playful self and has been fine since then.
Crosby in Rhett's Halloween costume
Playroom Picnic
Playing in the back yard
On Thursday we met a few friends at the playground.
This was our first swim lesson with the "bubble" removed from over the pool.  It was a nice day, but I think the water was still a little chilly!  The splash area just opened up, too, so that gave Crosby something fun to do during lessons.  He didn't have on his swimsuit, but didn't care. 





Alexee can swim from one instructor (on the right) to the other.  She still gets a little nervous about taking breaths along the way, but she's doing great.  
Yesterday afternoon I was on the phone with Mom.  When I hung up, I found that they'd been busy with the markers!  :)   Funny!
I found this hanging on Rhett's bulletin board a few days ago...sweet brotherly love!  Alexee will surely be tough after growing up with two brothers.  :)  

Not pictured from the week:  One night I met the girls from our Community Group for dinner at Bravo.  We were celebrating Leigh Ann's birthday--it was a fun night.  Lane and I also went to see Hunger Games.  He'd recently read the book, but of course I hadn't.  What little I'd heard about it didn't really sound like anything I'd want to volunteer to read or see.  I'm still not sure if I liked it or not.  This morning Alexee was invited to our neighbor's fairy-themed birthday party.  I didn't take any pictures, but my neighbor did so I'll see if I can post some of those later.  While A was partying, I took R & C to Academy Sports so Rhett could look for new Crocs.  We picked up Subway to go and got home just as the party ended.  

0 comments: