Lane and Alexee had a special evening on Friday. They attended the Sweetheart Ball (Daddy/Daughter dance) at school. Alexee was really looking forward to it. She said she didn't want to dance, but she couldn't wait to get all dressed up, have a date with her Daddy, eat dessert and see her friends!
That afternoon she took an early bath, then I helped her paint her nails and dry and straighten her hair. She wanted her hair straightened with the flat-iron, no curls. It was really fun helping her get ready!
She loved having a corsage--she just kept looking at it, and you could tell that she was trying to hold her wrist just right in all the pictures. Precious!
Don't they look so pretty and so handsome!
I'm thankful for their sweet bond.
She was two in the portrait hanging on the wall behind them. She's growing up WAY too fast--makes me sad.I drove Lane crazy reminding him to take pictures at the event! He did great though. :)
She had fun seeing all her friends, too:
She and Kylie were looking at their matching silver shoes. :)
Maylee was showing her corsage to Alexee. M's mom told me that she just couldn't believe that she got to wear real flowers on her wrist for the party! Too cute!
With Addison
What a memorable night for these precious girls and their dads!
***
I offered to take the boys out for dessert that night, but they decided they wanted to hang out at home in their pjs and make strawberry milkshakes! So that's what we did! I enjoyed my time with them too.




















0 comments:
Post a Comment