Last Wednesday I worked in Alexee's classroom for a few hours while her teacher attended a meeting. Mrs. D had several activities planned for the kids, but she also told me that if I had a craft that I wanted to do that would be fine. I've been wanting to try photo booth pictures, so I thought that might be fun. I printed the prop templates from here. I thought they were really cute--I plan to print copies to give them for Valentine's Day.
Crosby, Rhett and Alexee tried them out the night before:
Alexee's cute classmates
We did try to get some real school work done as well. Nicholas was the "teacher of the day" and led the class in the morning routine of counting and saying the date and weather.
It was also the day to learn about the letter Q. They were supposed to practice writing their upper and lower case letters and then color a block for the class Quilt that Mrs. D was going to help them make the next day.
I am just not a good teacher at ALL. I could not seem to keep them focused--or even sitting in their seats--but we survived! One of the other moms came in to help too, and I think we were both pretty happy to see lunch time on the clock! :)
Crosby went with me and was very good. He pulled up a chair at Alexee's table and cut out things and colored and sat by Alexee during circle time.










2 comments:
LOVE the photo booth pictures!!! :)
The photo booth pictures are so cute! I was in my third year as an Early Childhood/Elementary education major in college before I realized I wasn't a good teacher! Ha!!
Post a Comment