What a wonderful five months it's been!
Rhett & Alexee kissing on Crosby after school today:
Crosby not wanting his picture made:This was Rhett's little seersucker golf outfit, one of my favorites.
Still not wanting to be photographed.
A little more relaxed. Watching me get the kids' dinner ready:
Oh this sweet face! What a joy!
Lane rarely gets to have lunch with us now that he's on hospital rotations, but today was a pleasant surprise! We met him at Panera Bread.
5 Months Old:
Still not wanting to be photographed.
A little more relaxed. Watching me get the kids' dinner ready:
Oh this sweet face! What a joy!
Lane rarely gets to have lunch with us now that he's on hospital rotations, but today was a pleasant surprise! We met him at Panera Bread.
5 Months Old:--Rolled over back to front and front to back, both within the last week.
--Sitting up, though wobbly.
--No teeth yet, but I don't think it will be long. I think I can feel one on the bottom--maybe we'll be able to see it soon.
--Starting to grab everything that's close by--hair, jewelry, etc.
--Still nursing. No cereal or baby food yet. I think I'll wait one more month (the pediatrician gave us a 4-6 month window, and I'm in no hurry).
--Still not sleeping through the night, but I know he can do it because he's done it three times. Probably mostly my fault because I have a hard time letting him "cry it out". It's easier just to feed him so that everyone can go back to sleep faster!
--Size 2 diaper, mostly 3-6 month clothes.
--Squeals and laughs out loud a lot.
--Liking "tummy time" more now--can hold head up great and look around.
--Likes the exersaucer and the Bumbo seat. Still likes the bouncy seat and swing, too.
--Doesn't sleep in his little sleeping bag/sleep sack any more. It was getting too short and starting to frustrate him I think.


4 comments:
Crosby is growing up too fast!
I could really go for some Panera Bread right now!
He is the cutest thing! So thankful he is such a good baby.
Blessings today and always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22
He is such a cutie pie! I love reading about what he is doing, so I know what to look forward to in the coming months. :)
Hey! I haven't checked your blog in a while...blame it on school starting...and wow! He is really getting big and showing his real features! I,too, love when Grace just covers Sophie with kisses after a long day at school. Glad to see all is well.
Post a Comment