Thursday, August 6, 2009

Playing at home

We've had a lot of togetherness the last two weeks with no Mother's Day Out, but the kids have found things to do to keep busy:


Watercolors on the back deck.
Tummy time with Crosby:
Play dough:
This morning they watched "Clifford" together on my bed while I got ready to take R to his dentist appointment. What blessings they are!
He likes hanging out with big brother and big sister.
This has become the "getting ready chair" in our living room. This is where I put their clothes the night before so they can work on getting themselves dressed. They all wore light blue to the dentist today.
While Alexee & Crosby napped, Rhett and I did finger paintings.
Rhett has a Crystal Light Fruit Punch mustache. :)

5 comments:

on the eastern journey said...

The photo of Crosby in your bed is so sweet! Look like the kids have had a great summer!

Sharmin said...

Looks like a fun week. Crosby is so precious. Logan wants to know where Rhett got the cool fingerpaints! LOL

The Jennings said...

Cute pictures!

Gretchan

Jacquie said...

That picture of all 3 in the bed is ADORABLE!! I love how Crosby looks like he's kicking back with the big kids!!

Leigh Ann said...

Playing at home sure looks like fun to me. Crosby is really growing!!!