Last night Lane and I got to go to "An Evening Unplugged with Chris Tomlin" at our church. (Thank you to Lane's parents and our niece, Katie, for babysitting for us--the kids had a blast!) Since Crosby was born, we've been going to the newborn care room during church service, so this was my first time to experience live music in our worship center in nearly 5 months. It was an awesome evening, and I'm so thankful we had a chance to be there. We sing so many of Chris Tomlin's songs at church, and they are all wonderful! Ticket proceeds went to The Soaring Wings Ranch, a really neat ministry/children's home here in our state. I didn't know about the ranch until recently, but the video they showed last night was very touching. It is so hard to imagine that there are children who don't have families to love them. It made me want to hurry home and hug our kids! I've been thinking about the children at that ranch all day long.

Alexee & Jeryn:
Crosby, enjoying watching all the big kids:
Alexee liked Aunt Kala's cute braid and wanted her to fix her hair like that:
While I was feeding Crosby and getting him down for a nap, Kala and the kids made a tent in the living room.
Jaiden and Alexee "asleep" in the tent:
Lane found out yesterday that he doesn't have to work this weekend, so we're super excited! I told Rhett, and he said, "Oh good, we can finally go bowling!"


1 comments:
The concert sounds awesome! We have just been going to small group since E was born and I SO miss the music from church! Everett had that same little outfit in newborn size that Crosby is wearing in the bouncy-so cute! Hope ya'll have a great weekend together! :)
Post a Comment