Friday, December 11, 2009

Alexee's Christmas Program

Before school

Today was A's Christmas program at her MDO/Preschool. She's been singing the Christmas songs that she learned there, and she was excited about singing on stage. I was hoping she would stay on stage when the time came. And she did! She moved around a lot...she started out on the top row, but song by song, she moved a little closer to the front (I thought she might be making her way to the microphone). We had fun watching her.
The teachers did a great job--can you imagine trying to organize this many kids!? (I doubt you can see her in this small photo, but she's on the top, just to the right of the director, below the Christmas tree.)
Here she is beside cute William, my friend Becca's little boy.
We didn't think L was going to be able to come today, so we were really excited when he called this morning and said he'd be able to make it! Alexee was happy to have him there--here they are together after the performance.

4 comments:

on the eastern journey said...

I LOVE the photo of Alexee and Lane. She is just SO sweet. I can't imagine coordinating that many kids for a Christmas program.

We've Got Scents said...

Sounds like she did a great job! Precious pictures, thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Kaye

Jacquie said...

That's a TON of preschoolers!! Amazing.

CUTE photo of Lane and A.

Leigh Ann said...

She is so adorable!!! I love her dress, too!