More details later...too tired tonight...but we had a wonderful time in Flippin with my family. Here's a picture of my parents and the five grandkids:

Rhett was wiping away tears as we got into the car to leave this afternoon, and that always breaks my heart. I'm so thankful for my family, and for the opportunity to spend time together this season.
The fun was exhausting though! This was on the trip back today.



4 comments:
It was so good to see all of you Sunday and I finally got to smooch on Crosby! He is just precious!
The picture of your parents and grandkids is priceless!!
Ya'll have a blessed Christmas!
Wonderful picture of your parents with all of the grandchildren. Hope you had a great time and pray you and your family have a wonderfully blessed Christmas.
Blessings always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22
That's a GREAT photo!!
It was good seeing you Sunday. You know how much I enjoy your family.
Have a Merry Christmas, Jamie!
The picture of them turned out pretty good, of course Jaiden and Rhett had to get a little silly :) Love ya'll.
Post a Comment