Christmas break is officially here! R & A both had their school parties today, so it's been a busy morning.
At A's preschool:

Story time right before the party.
Singing "Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee"...one of A's favorites!
She usually doesn't go to school on Fridays so we were just dropping in to party, but she wanted to stay to play in the gym for a while.
Next stop: Rhett's pizza party! Lane was home from his test by this time, so A stayed with him. That was nice for me because I was able to snap a few pictures and talk to Rhett instead of chasing Alexee and making sure she didn't escape (This happened on the first day of school. The classrooms don't have doors.)Miss J opening her gift from the class.









2 comments:
I love A's dress!!!!!!!!!
So fun! I'm so glad Rhett was feeling better and was able to go to his party.
Post a Comment