Merry Christmas!
Love,
The Garners
Lane & Jamie,
Rhett (5 1/2), Alexee (2 1/2) & Crosby (8 months)
______________________________
My Mom made these photos of us when we were home for Thanksgiving--thanks, Mom!
Here are a few that didn't make it to print:













11 comments:
Until I had kids, I never realized how much energy it takes to take one decent family photo. BTW, my definition of decent has changed quite a bit.
This photo is a keeper! Just beautiful!
OK, I know you wanted that "perfect picture", but sending out the ones where everyone's crying would've been HILARIOUS! Love it!
That was a FUN post!!
I LOVED your picture!!!
you have such a beautiful family!!! love the pics, even the bloopers that didn't make the cut! ha! :)
Love the bloopers too!! They will be your favorites some day!!
I do believe I would have had to send the one of the three of them...Rhett sticking his tongue out, Alexee with the drama and Cros crying. Caption "Hope your holidays aren't as hectic as this!!!"
Love you guys!
Your Christmas card is beautiful!
And so is your family.
Blessings today and always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22
What a great picture your mom got of your beautiful family. I love it!
Oh, and Ella Grace has that same dress in the jumper style. I can't wait for her to wear it.
Your children are so precious!! Looking at their sweet pics are making me want kids...lol
Post a Comment